Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What Global Warming?

Well fat chance any of my long haired tree hugging buddies will understand this  but I had to laugh.

Over 1700 private jets are descending on Davos, Switzerland for the world economic forum among the topics is of course the non existent global warming.

Global warming and carbon dioxide have for years been a scam to shear the sheeple once again. I have discussed this in the past and maybe someday the unwashed masses will get a clue on this.

Here is the link for the full article
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/01/20/1700-private-jets-fly-to-davos-to-discuss-global-warming/



Here is a shot of a couple of Gulfstream G-500 and 600 series jets. I see jets like these in and out of ILM all the time. I laugh and think that these are the hard time kids riding along.
'

No comments: