Saturday, January 31, 2015

CZ- P07

A few months ago I read an article about the CZ P07 polymer framed compact pistol written by Mike Pannone. He had good things to say about it and with his service a member of the USMC Force Recon, U.S, Army Special Forces and 1st SFOD-D and current owner of CTT Soutions he is a expert in reviewing what works and what doesn't

I had a chance to test fire a CZ P07 a few days ago and I was really impressed. for me it was very ergonomic and was a soft shooter regardless of what was fed through it. I fired a variety of both FMJ and hollow points even mixing the ammo in the mags and never had an issue. I like the decocking feature feature but like its big brother you can interchange the decocker with a manual safety.
It has an oversize trigger guard which is nice for cold weather use with gloves. It also includes a 1913 picatinny rail for those who would like to add a white light or a laser. It also includes two 15 round magazines

Overall I really liked this pistol, so much so this will be my next purchase in the near future.
CZ has always had a reputation for great reliability and with with a street price of around 450.00 locally it in my opinion offers a great value for those looking for an affordable good quality concealed carry pistol.



No comments: