Monday, July 13, 2009

G8 Photo Fury


Here is the world famous photo of the POTUS ogling a 17-year-old Brazilian girl at the G8 conference; I notice the Frenchman is checking her out too.
Here are the quotes from the girl’s family

"If I were there, I would have boxed their ears," said Lucia Rodrigues, 37. "They should be ashamed of themselves."

Patriarch Eduardo Tavares, after finally getting around to seeing the famous photo of his daughter from behind, quickly changed his tune from proud papa to furious father.

"My daughter is not a model and she is not a sex symbol," he told The Post. "That photograph has ruined my whole family."

Now depending on who you believe this shot is a photo capture from a longer video. Lefty's say there is nothing here but the comments from the family make me think different. You would think that the POTUS would have a little more class or at least discretion. But I guess that’s to much to ask of A Chicago street pol

No comments: