Monday, June 23, 2008

Zimbabwe's Shot To Hell



Just when I thought there was hope for the population of Zimbabwe, the former breadbasket of Africa according to the BBC all hope is lost. It was announced over the weekend that the opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai said Sunday that he is pulling out of Friday's presidential run-off and essentially handing victory to tyrant Robert Mugabe. Mugabe who is now 84 tears old was quoted “Only God, who appointed me, will remove me, not the M.D.C., not the British, Only God will remove me!”
The left should be pleased in this country because once again a murdering Marxist has managed to beat back another free election, I wonder if that a**hat Jimmy Carter was available for comment.
It’s really too bad the the Selous Scouts never caught up with Robert during the brush war. I can only think of the thousands of lives that could have been saved if they had.
(Pics Morgan Tsvangirai, and Selous Scout badge)

No comments: